Michael A. Salehi LD
Michael has been a Certified Denturist in the state of Washington for over a decade and practices in Bothell. During his career he has been recognized as one of the Top Denturists by the Comer’s Research of America. He believes his success is due to his passion for the denture community and the motivation of happy satisfied patients. Many patients that come to Michael are in a state of distress. Michael possesses a natural sense of calm and is able to exude that calmness and warmth to patients. With his quirky sense of humor, he help relaxes patients and provides a comfortable atmosphere for them to open up and understand their treatments.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology from the University of Washington
- Bachelor of Art from the University of Washington
- Board Certified Denturist of Washington State
- Top American Denturist Award
- Highest Board Exam in the State of Washington
- Implant Advanced Training in Restorative Implant Dentures
- Certificate of Achievement be Dental Educational Group
- Board Member of Denturist School
- Recognition of best patient care by Evergreen Hospital
Dr. Gabriela Aluas DDS
Dr. Aluas obtained her dental degree in Romania in 1994 where she also completed a two year residency program. After graduating from the University of Illinois in Chicago in 2001, Dr Aluas worked in private practice in Chicago for ten years before moving to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
To best provide advanced comprehensive dental care, Dr Aluas continues to seek training in Root canal Therapy, Oral Surgery, Crown and Bridge, and Esthetic Dentistry in Bothell.
Dr Aluas offers a full range of procedures: full mouth extractions and immediate dentures, wisdom teeth extractions, root canals, white fillings, teeth whitening, and porcelain restorations.
For patients with anxiety, Dr Aluas offers Nitrous Oxide, commonly known as laughing gas for patient comfort.
Dr Aluas is dedicated to providing the highest level of dental care for each patient in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere based on confidence and trust. She is also focused on educating patients about maintaining optimal oral care.
- Seattle Top Dentist By Seattle Magazine in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Snohomish County Dental Society
Dr. Kevin Kim
Dr. Kevin Kim received his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of California San Diego. He attended the University of Southern California to obtain his Doctorate of Dental Surgery.
Dr. Kim is a graduate of the Kois Center, has completed courses on advanced bone grafting at the Pikos Institute, took a nine-month implant training program at the Misch International Implant Institute, trained in the use of Puros block allograft, completed implant training at The Zimmer Institute, and completed an IV sedation course. All of the time he has spent learning new things and keeping up to date on current technology directly influences the care he is able to give his patients.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, fellow
- Misch International Implant Institute, fellow
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Chao-PST Certified
- Pierce County Dental Society, board of trustees
Dr. Kim is a native of Seoul, South Korea, and currently lives in Auburn with his wife Joohee and their family. In his free time he enjoys reading, watching movies, crossfit and continuing his education.